16 July 2007

MODL and new immigration laws

Anonymous: Hello,
I would like to know the difference in Uni and TAFE ? Also which course should I do for MODL?
Must say you guys are Rockin. Thanks so much !

Ahmad: University is an institution chartered by the government for providing degrees of bachelors or higher level. TAFE institutes are accredited by the government but only to provide occupation-specific diplomas.

And MODL does not matter [for overseas students*] under new immigration rules, as MODL points will need work experience.

*Added by Michelle

Reproduced from the Orkut Melbourne Community with permission from Ahmad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pass class is eligible pr

Melbourne Campus Map

View Melbourne Campus in a larger map